Join us for the Sixth Annual “Peeps in the Library” contest at the Woodbridge Town Library!
This contest is open to all ages and teams are welcome to enter!
This year it will look a little different! Peep dioramas will be displayed in the Park & Pickup room and there will be the option to vote online or in person.
Registration begins on Monday, March 22 and ends Thursday, April 1. You can register by emailing or calling us to schedule a time to pick up your package of Peeps in the Park & Pickup.
- To register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 203-389-3434.
- We will provide each person or group who enters with one pack of peeps (4 individual).
- Create a diorama based on a book, literary character, or movie. Make the diorama using a standard shoebox sized box. You may add your own decorations and props.
- All characters must be portrayed by Peeps. You may use more than the ones provided.
- Contest is open to all ages. There are three separate prize categories: children/families, tweens/teens, and adults. Teams may include up to four members.
- Please do not use any other food items (other than Peeps) in your diorama.
- Limited to one entry per person/team.
- Please fill out the entry form (included with kit or at bottom of this page) and submit it with your diorama.
Drop off your completed diorama with a completed form during library hours between April 5 and April 12. Voting will take place between April 14 and 23. The winners will be announced the week of April 26. Winners will receive a certificate, and be pictured on our website.